Thursday 31 December 2009

Should I stay or should I go?

I'm thinking more of The Clash than any deep and meaningful question. In any case, I don't believe anyone has yet written a song entitled "I'm really confused, is this sex, an affair, a relationship ... oh sod it whatever it is I'm having too much fun to stop right now" so if I was going to quote a song, I wouldn't have an appropriate song to quote. Next, imagine the classic opening riff to said Clash song ....

Now, why should that pop into my head all of a sudden? Ah yes, Mr Magic. After another wonderful twenty four hours, I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

He is delicious and delightful in almost every way, and even the ways in which he is not delicious and delightful are not what I would call deal breakers. I am increasingly finding that the more time I spend with him that more time I want to spend with him, but there is also a linear relationship to my desire to call the whole thing off. I wouldn't know where to start to describe him between the handsomeness, the cooking, the intelligence, the hand holding, the gentle kisses, the suppressed dom, the confidence, the insecurities, the loveliness, the intuition - all wonderful aspects to discover of him.

This is not a man who does not know what he wants, so why is it he does not know if he wants me? I'm all for enjoying the moment, living life to the full, but the highs with him are so high it make the lows, which are lower than I've ever seen, seem even lower. Now, because it's a beautiful song, and I've nothing further sensible to conclude: Set Fire to the Third Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment