Wednesday 20 January 2010

What respectable man wears a thong? I ask you!

...the type of man who is conscious of how his very handsome backside looks in a very tight pair or jeans, that's who!!

Where on earth am I? I like him, I love him even (in the loosest, most non-commital way one can make such a statement), and yet it didn't really put me off ... once indeed it was off. I remember many years ago a boyfriend of the time adorning himself with what can only be described as a market-stall paisley print shirt and dodgy canvas shoes unbefitting of the time and and indeed any fashion sense whatsoever ... it was enough to see me drink three drinks straight before I could overlook the fashion faux pax and go near him!! Not so with Mr M.

Where was I? Oh yes, Mr M: Events are not transpiring as I would have hoped. I continue to be tortured by his tremendous tendency to be oh so lovely, as well as his tendency to be oh so less than satisfactory. Many, many orgasms, and one hotel room night's worth of sheer tortuous pleasure since my last post and I fear that I fail to see the point of Mr M at all, despite the utopic state he reduces me to. Could I be suffering from the anticipated and somewhat dreaded 3 month itch, as I've now an overwhelming desire to tease a few men I know into a frenzy... I think I'll start with the easy option, Mr Marine :-)

I'm not entirely sure what to do about the thong though. What would you do?

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hot Cockles Baby,

    A thing would so turn me off - the only people who should be wearing things are women!!!

    In actual fact if it's not plain boxers it's not happening with me oh and you can forget silk or satin boxers - I mean nice "boy next door" cotton ones...

    XOXO as always,

    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha... thongs on men.. not sure who came up with it, but it is anything but sexy... nah.. it's not doing it for me either.. a thong needs to lay nice and flat and elegantly on pretty soft skin, a woman's skin!!! You know, I am a visual person and as I am writing, I have the visual of a man who should NOT wear that at all.. ggrrrr..thanks for the picture.. now I need a cute drink with an umbrella to wash away that image..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not for me. No way. No how. I'll go commando before I put one of those things between my cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha!! I've thought a lot about this the past few days!! Thanks for your comments guys!!

    Half of me loves it, but the other half cringes and I am just not sure which side will win over in the end!!! I think it was a surprise more than anything, and then I do feel a little guilty because surely he noticed my reaction ... eek!! But the trousers though, boy are they tight and fine on his arse ...

    LHC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thongs don't do it for me either I'm afraid :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leah, thanks for joining us - I'm still not really convinced but like to remain positive about these things ... !!!

    LHC xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god HC baby I came up with a rhyme - "A thong is wrong"...

    XOXO as always,

    wifey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wifey .... thankyou!!! This made me laugh my tights, legwarmers and boots off this morning when I read you comment!!! (which made me look a little bit odd as it was very early and i was squashed into a corner on a train)

    It deserves more coverage ... I may start a Twitter account!! :-D x 100

    LHC xx

    ReplyDelete